SWIMSUIT OR BIKINI?

Anyone else fed up of these cold mornings and wet weekends?
I for one am, so to cheer my self up and get that summery feeling I browse through all the online stores and pick out my favourite swimwear. Seeing as I am scheduled to be flitting off to a country blessed by almost permanent sunshine in May I think this is a great opportunity to purchase a new swimwear outfit. 
ASOS is always a good place to start and all budgets are accommodated for unless you are looking to splash out, purposely.

These are my favourites from the site, floral and brights are definitely catching my eye this year and Im looking for a piece that doesn't make me feel self conscious around others.

Do you have any sites to recommend for swimwear?
Please leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment