Silky, Smooth and Pure

This months favourite beauty and haircare products are products that I will re-purchase when I finish them, two I've used in the past and have earned their space on my favourites post.



Beauty

I have only just bought the Bioderma make up remover for sensitive skin and it's already made an impact. I remove my make up with a wipe and then go over again with a few cotton balls and the Bioderma solution, it's amazing what you miss!
No after dryness or stinging, just a fresh face. It's hard to find cheap products that do that.
I bought mine from Escentual during an offer and the smallest cost me about £3.

Hair

I'm a sucker for swapping and changing my shampoo/conditioners, I'll see a review or an advert for another one and want to try it as soon as I can, the Aussie Miracle Moist is one I've 'gone back to' and I don't know why I left to be honest!
I have wavy hair naturally that needs all the moisture it can get due to colouring and straightening occasionally, it's also quite long so it will need that extra care.
If you've never tried any Aussie products before I recommend you try at least one item, even if its the £1 hair repair mask. 

Now we all know beauty bloggers like to sniff their buys to high heaven so I will tell you that the Miracle Moist smells *sniff* like bubble gum, I'm not sure if it's intentional but that's what it is. 
It calms my frizz like no other.
Used in conjunction with Umberto Giannini's Silky Curls Smoothing Balm my mane goes from

To


With the Silky Curls balm I like to towel dry my hair (stick it up in a towel for 10 minutes) then sort out my parting, after that I squeeze three pumps into my hair, rub it all over my hands and fingers and run it through the left side of my head using my fingers as a comb. I do the exact same to the right side of my head, once all of my hair has been coated I lightly scrunch then leave my hair to air dry.


I hope you like my little list of favourite beauty products, share you favourites in the comment box I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment