Nextmas Wishlist



Did I hear somebody say "If you could have 10 items from NEXT what would they be"?

Here is my top 10 wish list from NEXT.CO.UK


Set Of 3 Silver Crackle Effect Tealight Holders
I'm a sucker for silver flecked bottles/candle holders and ornaments, so this is definitely going on my Christmas list! 


Toulouse Large Sofa in Tonal Blend Grey Mid
I'm too broke to afford a new sofa, but if I could this is what I would buy.


High Back Sandals
Who doesn't love a pair of coloured sandals?


Zip Top Clutch Bag
This gorgeous clutch is a lovely festive red, but one that will work throughout the year as well.

Maxi Cardigan
All things soft and warming, I need them!

Grey Faux Mohair Throw
Can you see the colour theme here?

Pewter Twigs Wallpaper

I think this would look lovely in a living room.

Snoopy Nightshirt

I'm a huge fan of Snoopy, I already have a Snoopy nightie... but one more wont hurt will it?

Leather Strap Watch

I haven't worn a watch in years and the site has a few really nice looking watches, I'd go for this one.

Gold And Crystal Effect Open Oval Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment