Focus Friday: My Skincare Regime


Bonjour!
Another late Focus Friday, but better late than never.

This weeks is all about my skincare regime.
Over the last 6 months I have migrated to an organic regime free from all nasty things such as parabens which are used to extend shelf life, but interfere with hormones, and petrochemicals.



Firstly I like to cleanse my face with warm water and the Yes to Blueberries fine lines and wrinkles cleanser, I'm 25 and now is the time to worry about them appearing... I also like how moisturised my face feels after using it.


Then I like to spritz my face with the Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner which contains rosewater. This feels really refreshing on my face and Sukin are an amazing brand free from all nasty chemicals and allergens. It also contains chamomile which helps soothe tired and inflamed skin.


After I have cleansed and spritzed, I like to use Dr Organic's Pomegranate Cream, I use this for both day and night because it has the right consistency for both and helps with my dry skin, again I'm helping fight ageing with the pomegranate in this product as it has brilliant antioxidant properties.


Then to top the whole regime off I use Beauty Kitchen's Seahorse Plankton High Definition Facial Oil, this helps to promote collagen stimulation and adds that bit more moisture for my dry skin. It smells gorgeous too!










No comments:

Post a Comment