7 of My Favourite Apps




Tumblr: For those moments of pure boredom sat in a cafe or on a long journey, this app is a brilliant way to pass time wandering through your dashboard filled with photos or someone elses page (providing you can get 3G/4G or WiFi. Just be careful what you search for...

 Barclays Banking: Lifesaver app of the past year goes to this one! If you ever need to transfer money or pay someone asap this helps out so much and makes the whole thing fast and snappy. Of course there are apps like this for whatever bank you choose to join.

Snapguide: Again another " I'm bored and need some inspiration or something to do" app, depending on what topics you choose to like depends on what shows up on your dashboard. Typically mine shows up with recipes, craft ideas and DIY as I like to think that one day I'll get round to making something... one day. So if you're into crafts, baking and blog such as A Beautiful Mess then this is the app for you.

 Quizup: I like to sit in bed and search through the vast array of topics to battle it out on, from Naruto to Physics this app has pretty much everything you need in a quiz app. Aesthetically pleasing and easy to use I would highly recommend downloading this and challenging your friends, especially on something they haven't got a clue on!

 JustEat: This app comes in very handy if you're having a lazy night in with a takeaway, just enter your postcode and view the takeaways near you that deliver. Simples! Beware that some small towns and villages do not always benefit from this.
 Rage Comics: This one isn't for everyone but I find rage comics hilarious, and this app collects all the best and new ones together for your viewing. It's much nicer on the eye than some of the others. Probably for the nerdier person.

 My Hours: If you work shifts, or have a different rota every week like I used to, this app helps you log your hours/breaks and how much you make. I couldn't live without it at one point, hated the thought of writing my rota down on bits of paper and losing them. It's simple and easy to use so check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment